Hey! I haven't blogged in almost a month, and it has been killing me. Okay, I know I've gone without blogging for longer periods of time, but that was when I would go a month or two without touching my computer. I still do that, but I'm not right now (obviously). This is something I've been thinking about writing for some time, so I finally got around to it yesterday.
1. Always be nice, especially to old and/or disabled people and children.
2. Know if you have faults. That's the only way to overcome them.
3. Show mercy to animals.
4. Especially if you are the eldest or middle of three siblings, all of the same gender, keep in good relations with your younger sibling or siblings.
5. People aren't always as they seem.
6. If you love someone, fight for him.
7. Do not succumb to jealousy.
8. It means nothing to be born into poverty.
9. Be careful what you wish for
10. "The third time's the charm!"
11. Stick to your family. Never abandon, disown, or dishonor them.
12. If someone makes a point of telling you to do or not do something, it's best to listen and obey.
13. There are people in this world who would do you harm.
14. There are those who will defeat all obstacles to defend the innocent.
15. No one is entirely invincible.
16. Every obstacle can be overcome in some way.
17. Don't take candy from strangers.
18. Be likeable. Good things happen to likeable people. Bad things can happen too, but there is a guarantee of good things.
19. Don't boast.
20. Finish things you set out to do.
21. Don't make promises you won't keep.
22. Be wise.
23. Life can be unfair, but you can shape it.
24. Always be polite.
25. There are happy endings.