In a few hours, it will be Thanksgiving. There aren't really many songs for this holiday, except the few designed for elementary students. Why? Because it's hard to sell products on a day when we are to be thankful for what we have. Why else does Christmas music invade our homes earlier and earlier? Anyway, it has been a while since my last list. I am a blessed child of God, and I will not turn a blind eye to the blessings he bestows upon me.
- Amazing parents who have raised me in Christ's ways and who love me dearly
- Being near my big sister after a month of her absence
- Being able to talk to my sister with nothing held back, just like when we were little, despite the little time we are able to spend together these days
- Staying up late with my sister last night
- My close friend Christian and his amazing taste in music
- The music Christian gave me on a flash drive that made my day last week
- My Lizzy kitten (Lil-Bit) who curls up with me every night, sometimes even under the covers
- My church family
- Being told by one of my church members that when she looks at me, she sees my great grandma (who was an extraordinary christian woman)
- Big brothers who treat me like their own blood
- My visit with Ace and Kirito yesterday
- The christian webcomic From Nothing
- More chocolate
Tomorrow, I will visit with family and celebrate the many, many blessings my Lord has showered on me and mine, but in the following days, I won't forget my blessings, and I will continue to try my best to be a blessing to others and show them the love of the King through me.
Happy Thanksgiving, and have safe travels.