Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Boy Friend

     When it comes to love, everyone wants to put in their two cents worth. I don't care what they say. I know how love feels. They can try forever, but it is impossible to sum it up in mere words. To know love, is the only way to understand it. My acquaintances believe that they have found the one, then change their minds after two weeks. I might be their age, but I think differently. 
     September 9, 2009, The boy I had been thinking about asked me out. I accepted. It has been 1 year, 1 month, and 25 days. We have been together without a breakup or serious argument. My crazy friend said that my boyfriend and I are, "Ment to last." There is nothing that can describe how I feel about him.I love him. It is that simple, but at the same time complicated. He drives me up the wall, he makes me laugh when I want to cry, and care about me. There is no way that I could ever give him up. If I had to choose a song that comes close to describing how I feel it would be World Before Columbus  by Suzanna Vega. There is no limit to my love for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment